- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The industries served include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals, marine and turbocharging. Key customer benefits include improved asset productivity and energy savings.
You will drive customer satisfaction by competent and timely execution on a high-quality level of service jobs on site and in the workshop of Industrial Automation business in Egypt. Reporting to the Head of Service station, you will positively influence the ABB reputation by dedicated and professional approach to the customer.
- Acting as representative of the OEM during interaction with the customer.
- Preparing the tools, equipment and parts needed for a service job and understand the scope of the job to be performed.
- Ensuring that the documentation for the job is available. Asking for advice in cases some steps are not known.
- Briefing with service coordinator, head of workshop or supervisor about the expected situation on site.
- Checking all relevant information of turbochargers in ATURB beforehand.
- Executing a pre-risk assessment on site, briefing with crew member on ongoing other activities and instruction for board
- Working according to instructions and adhering to regulatory and company OHS policy.
- Performing services according to the scope defined within the work order.
- Coordinating work order deviations in the scope with service coordinator and customers representative on board.
- Creating service reports, time sheets & delivery note, duly signed by customer with DSA.
- Recommending customer for immediate and future service requirements and providing feedback to service coordinator
- or end user sales.
- Collecting information about other turbochargers installed on site.
- Maintaining tools and equipment.
- Support service availability targets (24/7) service.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience in same field.
- Good written and spoken English.
- You will be based out in Suez, Egypt.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.