- Job type
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The industries served include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals, marine and turbocharging. Key customer benefits include improved asset productivity and energy savings.
You will be a member of End User Sales team of Industrial Automation business in Egypt. Reporting to the LBU manager, you will achieve targets set by Head of End User Sales, based on LBU strategy. Deliver appropriate market coverage for new business end user influencing and service sales in his assigned territory / segment / customer group. Provide alignment with existing OEM and End User Agreements. Accountable for owner decisions in favor of ABB in new business and service revenue and margin in his assigned territory / segment / customer group. Builds professional long-term relationships with his assigned customer base.
- Executing sales strategies, sales plans and sales support activities plans in his assigned territory / segment / customer group. Delivering on sales targets, margin and incentive targets.
- Communicating and coordinating with Operations, Business Development, Market Communication and Technical Advisor as required.
- Driving sales of services and service products such as fleet & maintenance agreements and OPAC as well as end user decisions to specify ABB t/cs for their new building projects to capture full market potential.
- Building long term relationships with assigned customers at all levels, exploring new business opportunities & generating new installed base, or market share by influencing through key decision processes.
- Ensuring adherence to existing rules and policies such as Circular Letters and Compliance.
- Supporting market intelligence and business development projects as required to drive the growth of the business.
- Sharing information gained from customer visits as part of market intelligence input.
- Supporting business development as required to achieve overall (LBU/Service Station) goals and updating customer database (ATURB).
- Monitoring & verifying major customer complaints & claims, coordinating with other functions to develop solution.
- Reviewing, monitoring & evaluating performance of assigned customer accounts and responsible for assigned sales budget, margin and market share.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience in sales segment.
- Good written and spoken English. French is a plus.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: email@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.