- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is world leader in Motion offering a wide range of products and services including drives, motors and generators. Key applications include energy conversion, actuation, automation, standardize manufacturing cells for application such as machine tending, welding, cutting, painting, finishing, palletizing, and packing and engineered system for automotive industry. ABB offers a comprehensive range of reliable and high efficiency motors and generators for all applications. Combining the best available materials with superior technology, the electric motors and generators are designed to operate reliably.
You as a Project Specialist will work in Motion business in Egypt. Reporting to the Local Business Unit Manager, you will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
- Managing project budget and day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to client and preparing for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizing our exposure and risk on project and ensuring project documents are complete, up-to-date, and stored appropriately.
- Tracking and reporting team hours and expenses on a weekly basis and determining appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitoring receivables for project.
- Analyzing project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization leading proposal efforts including completing project scoping and level of effort assessments.
- Holding regular status meetings with project team and keeping project team well informed of changes within the organization and effectively communicating relevant project information to superiors.
- Understanding how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully and possessing general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Maintaining awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience in same field.
- Knowledge of MS projects, SAP & REMSEC.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English is required. French is a plus.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGemail@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.