Customer Support Specialist
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is world leader in Motion offering a wide range of products and services including drives, motors and generators. Key applications include energy conversion, actuation, automation, standardize manufacturing cells for application such as machine tending, welding, cutting, painting, finishing, palletizing, and packing and engineered system for automotive industry. ABB offers a comprehensive range of reliable and high efficiency motors and generators for all applications. Combining the best available materials with superior technology, the electric motors and generators are designed to operate reliably.
You as a Customer Support Specialist will be part of the Motion Business operations team in Drives Business Line, based in Cairo, Egypt. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for accurate order processing and ensure customer satisfaction, complying with ABB guide lines.
- Ensuring successful operation of the order execution starting from the handover process till the order delivery (end to end process).
- Ensuring that customers is receiving accurate and timely delivery of products, systems and services.
- Maintaining good relationship with customers and informing them about production/system/service status and clarifying any questions regarding orders.
- Maintaining all the documentation related to the transportation and delivery to the customer in line with local regulations.
- Assisting with the pick-up and delivery of products to the foreign customers.
- Supporting the operational team to meet their monthly/yearly operational KPIs (Revenue, Earnings Before Interest Taxes and Amortization (EBITA), Operational Cashflow (OCF) and Networking Capital (NWC).
- Issuing all type of Letter of Guarantee (LG) and Letter of Credit (LC) and following up with financial department and bank.
- Sending weekly updates on finished goods to customer and following up with them to deliver their finished goods and ensuring that the collection cycle is accomplished in line with the PO payment terms.
- Following with customers regarding complaints and solve their problems until achieve customer satisfaction.
- Coordinating with different internal teams (Financial, Logistics, Health & Safety, Supply chain Management, Technical, Sales and Factory operations) and ensuring the complete handling of the customer request.
- Acting as point of contact for internal as well as external enquiries by phone and email.
- Submitting of monthly on time delivery, Overdue payments collection, Inventory and Work In Progress (WIP) analysis reports.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- 0-2 years of experience in logistics/custom clearance/associate project manager/order handling.
- Good working knowledge on SAP/ ERP systems coupled with good computer skills
- Knowledge of other African countries process (like: logistics and custom clearance).
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English & French language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: email@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.