Engineering Summer Internship – Trainee
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Electrification Business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
You as a Trainee will work with Electrification business in ABB Egypt Head Quarter in Cairo; Egypt. Reporting to the Technical & Design Promotion Manager.
- • As part of the Electrification Business Technical Promotion Team, you will be exposed to the full scope of our activities provided to ABB end customers (consultants).
- • You will receive a training in the smart Electrical Distribution Networks and their application in smart cities.
- • You will be in responsible for performing Project management activities for special upgrade projects (Software/ Technical Documentation).
- • You will participate in Market intelligence activities.
- • Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- • You should to be a student in 4th year of Electrical engineering.
- • Basic knowledge about Egyptian Electrical Code and IEC Standards.
- • Excellent command of English language .
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Internship will end on 10th of September 2019.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: email@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.