Customer Service Internship- Contact Center
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You as a Contact Center Agent will be based in ABB Egypt Head Quarter in Cairo; Egypt. Reporting to the Country Customer Experience Lead.
- Delivering high quality services and providing initial point of contact for business partners (internal and external) as a team member of the Contact Center.
- Handling incoming enquiries in a timely manner via telephone, e-mails, web and other possible channels in a professional and friendly way.
- Obtaining details of the caller and about the enquiry for further processing.
- Entering the enquiry into ticketing system, creating a case and dispatch it to right unit.
- Supporting the maintenance of an up-to-date contact lists for the units in scope.
- Monitoring status of enquiry resolution and supporting escalation as per established process. Coordinating until tracking case is closed.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You should to be a student in 4th year of in Engineering. Preferably Electrical engineering.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English is required. French is a plus.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Internship will end on 10th of September 2019.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.