Internship Production & Industrial Engineering
10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a
future where innovative digital technologies allow greater
access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Electrification Business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
You as an Intern Production & Industrial Engineering will work with Electrification business in ABB 10th of Ramadan City; Egypt. Reporting to the Process Engineering Manager.
- Understanding the electroplating process.
- Studying the chemical composition of different electroplating types.
- Getting exposed to the global HSE processes and guidelines.
- Understanding partially the lean management principles and procedures.
- Participating in factory lay out drawing activities.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You should to be a student in 4th year of Production/Civil/Architecture engineering.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent user of Auto CAD – Details oriented – Layout concepts awareness.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Internship will end on 10th of September 2019.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.