- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You as an Intern-Treasury will be based in ABB Egypt Head Quarter in Cairo; Egypt.
- Supporting Jewel Project’s Treasury workplan including but not limited to: BGs, Cash Flow, Bank account management, bank facilities setup.
- Liaising with the collection team for Bank guarantees (BG) related information and processing of cancelled BGs with banks.
- Supporting Treasury team with ABB’s Bank guarantees (including LGs, Export LCs, Import LCs, Counter Guarantees) issuance, amendment & reconciliation.
- Supporting Treasury team in daily operations including cash management, implementation of automation projects, maintenance of treasury filing system, execution of FX deals & preparation of bank accounts forms.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You should to be a student in 3rd year of Bachelor’s in Commerce, preferably from University.
- Excellent command of English language.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Internship will end on 10th of September 2019.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: email@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.