Internship- Design Engineering
10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a
future where innovative digital technologies allow greater
access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Electrification Business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
You as Intern- Design Engineering will work with Electrification business based in ABB 10th of Ramadan City; Egypt. Reporting to the Engineering and Project Management Manager.
- Participating in reviewing electrical drawings.
- Participating in reviewing bill of materials.
- Supporting Auto-cad drawings.
- Supporting in preparing E-plan drawings
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You should to be a student in 4th year of Electrical engineering, preferably from University.
- Excellent command of English language.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Internship will be end on 10th of Sep 2019.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.