Strategic Account Manager
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Power Grids business delivers products, systems, service and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the power value chain - serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers.
You as a Strategic Account Manager will be part of Power Grids business in Egypt. Reporting to the General Manager of Dry and Distribution, you will be developing, implementing and managing the strategic/local account(s) strategy focused on profitability and customer satisfaction. Coordinating the sales activities and managing resolution of specific customer problems.
- Strategy: Understanding the key business drivers of the relevant customer’s business and understanding the impact and opportunity for ABB. Participating in the development of sales strategies for the account by providing the customer’s current business and long-term plans. Leading the development and implementation of the account plan and SoW growth actions.
- Targets: Defining and proposing sales targets for the account and ensuring their achievement with a structured follow up process across Divisions and Countries. Selling products/solutions/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets representing ABB.
- Marketing: Creating value addition for the customer and ABB by ensuring a coordinated sales approach.
- Market Knowledge: Monitoring competitors activity with the account and ensuring that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented. Giving inputs on market price developments.
- Processes and tools: Driving application of standardized marketing and sales processes and tools (like: Salesforce, account plans, AVLs etc.) for the account.
- Safety and Integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering. Electrical engineering is preferable.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as Strategic Account Manager.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling High voltage products and services.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and production methods.
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: email@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.