Service Engineer, Egypt, Cairo
Cairo - 2, Egypt
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Industrial Automation business served industries include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals, marine and turbocharging. Key customer benefits include improved asset productivity and energy savings.
You will be working as a Service Engineer and will be a part of the Industrial Automation Business for Energy industries business line based in Cairo, Egypt. In this role, you will be Executing service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. Deliver quality customer service to satisfy customers. Co-operating with customer and other ABB teams, take actions to identify new Service business opportunities for ABB.
- Performing service tasks like installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance independently, identifies technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories (installation and commissioning, routine maintenance, extensions, replacements etc.).
- Designing and verifying SCADA/DCS application for various projects.
- Preparing and verifying project documentation.
- Participating in FAT & SAT activities.
- Providing technical support for common problems related to the application.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or automation and control, or similar field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in control systems & control products.
- Required working experience in electrical and automation background (engineering, projects).
- Working experience in (800XA, Freelance and Symphony plus) will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills and Arabic language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at email@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.