Food & Beverage Sales Engineer
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Industrial Automation is writing the future of safe and smart operations. With our deep industry knowledge and automation expertise, we understand the needs of our customers and enable them to lead through safer, more productive, and energy efficient operations.
You will be working as a Food & Beverage Sales Engineer based out in Egypt. You will be responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy and building long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues along with identifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Selling products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/services offering, and align to provide a solution and ensuring a positive
- customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques and communicating details in accordance with ABB offering and
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers and identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes, and supporting collection and project management activities when needed.
- Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager and ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Required 2-6 years of experience in control systems(Preferable).
- Sales mindset with strong negotiations skills.
- Deep knowledge in electrification & automation projects.
- Excellent command of English language.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGfirstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.