Sales Support Engineer
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The industries served include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals, marine and turbocharging. Key customer benefits include improved asset productivity and energy savings.
You will be working as a Sales Support Engineer and will be a based out in Cairo Egypt. You will be responsible for Sales Support for Industrial Automation Business.
- Supporting sales activities and studying proposals (FID and Analytics) within the assigned market segments. Supporting front end sales personnel in achievement of LBU OR commitments.
- Defining the most suitable technology and product type(s) to be used based on application characteristics.
- Defining the configuration in accordance with bid commercial needs and requested quality metrics.
- Ensuring the preparation of technical and financial aspects of the offer, indicating prices and trading conditions. Analyzing customer needs and competitor offers through general market information and information provided by sales organization.
- Managing the first technical inspection to retrieve all the information needed to prepare the proposal. Obtaining cost information from relevant internal contacts.
- Identifying potential vendors for equipment and materials required in the project and technically evaluates supplier offers for alignment with specifications. Collaborating with supply chain management to coordinate requests of subcontractors.
- Collecting documentation regarding the offer or order and records assumptions and decisions taken during the development of supply or order.
- Supporting the internal customers (Other ABB LBU’s) within their complete package’s solutions.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably in Electrical or Mechatronics.
- 5 years of experience in Sales support measurement and analyser, previous exp in sales support.
- Experience in Petrochemicals, W/WW and Power Generation, and Industrial Applications is preferred.
- Good working knowledge and experience in Field Instrumentation (mainly EMF , PT , TT and Level), Process Analytic (mainly continuous gas analysis) and Control System.
- Fluency in both spoken & written English, French & Arabic language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGfirstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.