Product Marketing Specialist Distribution Solutions
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
You will be reporting to the ELDS Product Marketing Director and will be supporting the local sales organization and PMD in implementing product marketing strategies in the local market for ELDS, determine the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions, prepare technical descriptions of the applied products and technology to support the prescription process and serve as a key technical resource in the assigned area.
- Implementing the local go-to-market product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy.
- Supporting sales organization meets the targets successfully in the country, for OEM channel in MV Indoor products & Sales Segments in GIS Secondary SWG projects.
- Co-operating with GPG CCP / GIS sales and marketing teams to identify marketing and sales demands in the country then create and execute defined actions accordingly.
- Focusing on MV Indoor products & Secondary GIS SWG market penetration and providing GPG marketing Manager with reports, business outlook and business intelligence.
- Promoting and demonstrating technical features and influencing specifications and responsible for training request either external or internal to his portfolio.
- Supporting fast and successfully quality cases issues in the region with factories Product Management and support team.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensuring that they are communicated and implemented within all activities.
- Supporting internal and external channels, increase attach rate by ELDS internal business and ABB SI.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelor Degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the field of sales & marketing.
- A knowledge of MV or LV applications or products is preferred.
- Excellent command of English Language.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGemail@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.