Financial & budgeting Manager- “ Financial Controller”
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be working as a Local Sales and Marketing Controller and will be based out in Cairo. Reporting to the Local Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be acting as a business partner to Local Sales & Marketing manager to plan and ensure profit and business growth through the local representation of the Global Division and through market demand creation. You will be directing and controlling financial report’s quality and accuracy, ensuring that the practices of the division comply with group/company policies, external rules and regulations, and generally accepted accounting principles for the entire divisional business controlling activities in the territory of responsibility.
- Supporting the implementation of the Global Division and BU strategies and ensures profitable growth in local markets and spending majority of the time and efforts in supporting the market demand creation.
- Translating strategy into business plans and establishes measurable targets and overseeing the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility and serves as the interface to Global Division CFO, evaluates financial implications of various strategic decisions, builds scenarios and recommends actions, and has high capability to provide insight into the future business performance to the management
- Ensuring development of performance targets in line with global targets and ensures achievement through oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed.
- In coordination with the Country CFO and Global Division CFO, establishing and overseeing processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information.
- Ensuring high quality of financial data and business information in line with defined standards and financial closing schedules and doing Performance analysis, review & proposal for actions to management supporting future business-performance improvement.
- Ensuring and supporting accuracy and effectiveness of commercial processes including quotations, credit and collection management. Identify and manage potential risks in the country relating to frame contract agreements and supporting effective implementation of sales, marketing and logistics activities in the country.
- Implementing and ensuring compliance with global and local standards, rules and regulations, tools, policies and processes related to operations/project execution and share functional best practices and lessons learned across the ABB organization.
- Ensuring transparency in financial reporting and disclosures along with defining and supporting implementation of internal controls regarding financial and non-financial operations.
- Driving cross functional collaboration and process improvement such as with shared service centers, support (customer) services, etc. and responsible for the division Assurance, SOX and overall oversight on the governance in the country.
- Assessing business risk exposure and defines risk mitigation strategies to reduce impact on business performance in own area of responsibility and ensuring risk management processes are consistently implemented in own area of responsibility and in the country.
- Ensuring that the area of responsibility of the Local Sales & Marketing Controlling in the country is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed and support the Global BU to create, cultivate and develop talents and capabilities, with focus on channel management and demand profitability orientation in the organization.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor degree in Finance & accounting
- CMA certificate is a must
- Master degree is a plus.
- Minimum 12 year of experience.
- Hands on experience in budgeting and planning sector
- Strong knowledge in pricing & Cost Models .
- Good Background in contracts & risk Management.
- Industrial background is preferable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Leadership skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGfirstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.