CPP Design Engineer
10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be working as a CPP Design Engineer and will be a based out in Egypt. Reporting to the LPG Manager, you will be supporting ABB’s business strategy by developing and managing a preferred supply base that enhances ABB’s competitiveness and success of our customers.
- Identifying and recommending improvement opportunities and implements improvement projects, ensuring adherence to time frame, quality and cost requirements and providing support to production during internal & external process and training relevant resources.
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction, assisting resolution of customer product issues and may accompany internal partners to customer sites and work together to define marketing plans in order to promote sales activities.
- Attending project meetings and presents specific aspects of design assignments, using standard processes and tools, assists in developing new processes and tools for reuse of technical solutions and providing support and direction for entry level team members, which may include trainees and interns.
- Performing all the activities related to assigned orders, implementing latest ABB technologies related to the product and being sure of following ABB processes related to this activity and perform technical studies and review for orders in hand to be sure that all client specification is strictly followed.
- Working in cooperation with engineering manager, project management and planning and production in order to evenly load the factory production line, job holder shall be in control and knowledge of the orders running in hand and responsible to clear all the related difficulties and comments related to his assigned tasks to release the order for manufacturing.
- Monitoring the department Key performance indicators such as FPY and OPQ, continuous monitoring and analysis are of the main responsibilities along with refining the criteria of measurements
- Improving customer experience, performing techno-commercial studies for selected offer and participating with the engineering team in the efforts to promote ABB ability solutions
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical power and machines Engineering.
- 5 years of experience as a design engineer.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements, IEC and relevant standards is a must
- Should be able to work under pressure and respond positively to challenges.
- Experience in indoor apparatus & instrument transformer is an advantage
- Fluency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is required. French speaking is preferable.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGemail@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.