Procurement & logistics Specialist
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our 3,000-plus Procurement & Logistics employees work in more than 100 countries to obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands of suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability.
You will be working as a Procurement and Logistics expert and will be based out in Egypt. You will be responsible for supporting the implementation, maintenance and compliance of Procurement & Logistics (PL) Practice approved activities and executes assigned activities based on the standard procedures.
- Designing and implementing plans for local sourcing to reach the business targets and supporting regional and global sourcing initiatives as required and support specific assigned tasks related to sourcing, like e-sourcing activities.
- Applying and implementing PL standards, tools and processes in the area of responsibility to secure quality, delivery, cost and sustainability.
- Creating and updating reports, as required, following the ABB standards and executing and implementing new directions within the area of responsibility.
- Applying standards on health, safety, environment and business ethics within operational work, contract management and negotiations.
- Delivering and participating in training programs as required for compliance and professional development, executing effective and transparent communication internally,externally and between different units and centers and standardizing processes and implementing routines as per Group directives/instructions.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Engineering or similar.
- 2-4 years of experience in supply chain/procurement background.
- Experience in SAP or any ERP tool is preferable.
- Fluency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is required
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGemail@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.