10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Power Grids business delivers products, systems, service and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the power value chain - serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers.
You as a Maintenance Manager will be part of Power Grids business based in 10th of Ramadan City; Egypt. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be leading the factory maintenance team in the planning and implementing of initiatives that maintain and improve the reliability, effectiveness and efficiency of equipment, technical infrastructure, production lines and facilities. Developing and implementing equipment life cycle management procedures for optimizing costs and profitability.
- Maintenance budget: Proposing and managing the annual maintenance budget. Monitoring the costs and effectiveness of activities to optimize resources and determining actions to cost issues as necessary.
- Production line maintenance: Collaborating with the Engineering department in the definition of maintenance plans for new production lines and recommending methods to improve reliability, ongoing maintenance and safety of equipment.
- CMMS MAXIMO: Maintaining and developing CMMS (computer maintenance management system). Maintaining historical data, reporting, assets update, spare parts usage and following up service request and its progress with team dealing.
- Maintenance KPI’s: Maintaining objectives, targets and KPI’s and the outcome maintenance master plan with required investments to meet the strategy of the business, following strategic plans for the medium term to enhance the factory facilities for both current and prescribed future needs, Maximizing efficiencies through consolidation and sub-letting initiatives.
- Maintenance policies: Defining maintenance policies and processing drive maximum efficiency of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities. Developing and implementing life cycle management procedures for all new and existing equipment.
- Health, safety and environment (HSE): Ensuring that Group and local health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives are implemented and understood. Ensuring safety of people and resources.
- People leadership and development: Ensuring (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guiding, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies
- Safety and integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical or electromechanical Engineering.
- 5 to 10 years of machine maintenance experience.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and stakeholder management.
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative and solutions-oriented approach
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: email@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.