- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where
innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value.
You will be working as a Project Manager and will be based out in Egypt. You will be responsible for managing robotics projects and should be able to combine leadership quality.
- Managing multiple projects and will be leading the project team allocated to the project.
- Allocating project tasks, motivating, monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Providing performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects and ensuring that the project follows execution best practices and ABB policies.
- Monitoring and controlling project progress and efficient resource utilization, project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow.
- Identifying, qualifying, quantifying and managing project risks, and ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Capturing, analyzing and sharing lessons learned throughout the project and ensuring that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed.
- Acting as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues and building and maintaining strong
- relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelor´s or Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent preferably in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Installation and programming of Robots, Robot Maintenance, Robot trouble shooting, filed service, Interfacing robot with 3rd party machines, PLC & HMI Programming and Project Management.
- Knowledge in Robot Application like Arc welding, Spot welding, Material Handling, manipulation, Press Automation, Gluing. Experience in brown field & green field projects.
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken in English and Arabic is essential.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you
collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGfirstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.