Factory Maintenance Manager, 10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join your career at ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Electrification business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
You will be working as Factory Maintenance Manager you will be a part of the Electrification business for Distribution Solutions Business line based in 10th of Ramadan City, Egypt. Reporting to LBU Manager EPDS, you will be responsible for Leading the factory Maintenance team in the planning and implementation of initiatives that maintain and improve the reliability, effectiveness and or efficiency of equipment, technical infrastructure, production lines and or facilities. Developing and implementing equipment life cycle management procedures for optimizing costs and profitability.
- Metrics: Feeding back on lessons learned and best practice from own unit and across ABB to management and employees. Reporting progress on implementation of ABB group sustainability objectives and key performance indicators to ABB Group, as required.
- Regulatory compliance: Implementing policies and standards. Ensuring area of responsibility is audited according to program for audit. Assisting line managers and supervisors in understanding obligations, liability and how to fulfil their roles, according to local HSE law and ABB Group policy, instructions and standards.
- Risk management:Facilitating HSE risks assessment by line management involving shop floor employees, i.e. those directly concerned by the hazards, and ensures all processes are implemented.
- Continuous improvement: Driving behavioral change through implementing Group-wide performance improvement programs and practices locally to ensure an exemplary health and safety culture as well as a strong focus on environment throughout the respective organization.
- Communication and engagement: Engaging external and internal stakeholders in order to report on, raise awareness and gain commitment on ABB's HSE efforts and performance and obtain objective feedback. Cooperating with other functions, the CoE and business partners to drive HSE performance.
- Operational support: Ensuring appropriate safety equipment and tools are available and used. Identifying, plans and initiates training need, e.g. for employees, site managers, and agree with, and ensures delivery of training from the CoE.
- Project Management: Contributing, planning and executing HSE, Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility (CR) related projects. Develops and reports on project objectives. Managing project resources such as manpower, financials and other relevant factors.
- Safety and integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor of engineering Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 Years of experience in a complexity Manufacturing Plan.
- Certification in NEBOSH certificate ‘IGC” will be added advantage.
- Strong in written & spoken English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGfirstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.