Associate Project Manager
10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Power Grids business delivers products, systems, service and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the power value chain - serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers.
You as an Associate Project Manager, will be part of Power Grids business based in 10th of Ramadan City, Egypt. Reporting to Project Manager , you are responsible for leading the execution of small projects with low complexity and ensuring that all related activities are executed in accordance with company procedures, contract specification, quality standards, health, safety and environment, cost/profitability targets and scheduling targets.
- Planning and Scheduling : Defining, jointly with the project controls department, all project plan document, including scope and financial plans ,schedule and risk management plans.
- Project execution and control : Ensuring that the project follows execution best practices and ABB policies. Effectively monitoring and controlling project progress and efficient resource utilization.
- Contracts, Claims and procurement management : Ensuring that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with ABB policies and contractual agreements. Co ordinating with supply chain management and successfully procuring required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- Stakeholder relations : Acting as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Building and maintaining strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicating with all stakeholders.
- Health, safety and environment (HSE) : Ensuring the project follows and complies with company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Safety and integrity : Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- An Engineering degree is required.
- Up to 7 years experience in Project Management.
- All Microsoft , spreadsheet , word , presentation , power point skills.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- French Language is a must.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.