Office Manager and Factory Assistant, 10th of Ramadan City; Egypt
10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Power Grids business delivers products, systems, service and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the power value chain - serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers.
You as an Office Manager and Factory Assistant will be part of Power Grids business based in 10th of Ramadan City; Egypt. Reporting to the Local Product Group Manager, you will be providing general administrative services and secretarial assistance at local country, function or business level.
- Administrative support: Performing complex administrative activities and taking responsibility for delivering specific department processes or programs.
- Documentation: Researching, compiling and issuing special reports, presentations, organization charts, correspondence, etc.
- Communication: Taking responsibility for different communication tasks within the area of responsibility, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and keeping others up to date.
- Processes: Implementing ABB processes and initiates continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Confidential support: Acting as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiates action and makes judgments about urgency of issues. Providing confidential support to individual executives and/or management team members.
- Supervision: Acting as a coach and have solid line manager responsibility for more junior administration staff.
- Events: Arranging business critical internal/external events, including for example travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation, conference registration, visiting speakers etc.
- Financial support: Providing financial support on a department/project level, monitoring budget spend, raising and approving requisitions/invoices, etc.
- Safety and integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working as an Admin Assistant.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Proven communication and computer skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Arabic language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: email@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.