Payroll specalist, 10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You will be working as a Payroll Specialist and will be part of Global Business Services with HR Operational Services division based in 10th of Ramadan City, Egypt.
In this role you will be reporting to Payroll Manager and will be responsible for delivering and implementing Human Resources (HR) function/specialized area strategy in one or more HR functional areas in alignment with group directives and wider HR strategy.
- Preparing invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Conducting research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by function managers
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Performing general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Effectively following up on projects execution, providing regular feedback to stakeholders and maintaining updated reports status on different initiatives
- Ensuring execution and delivery of assigned HR services according to define Service level agreements
- Recommending enhancements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based in experience with customers
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR or relevant field
- Should have minimum 2-4 of experience as payroll specialist
- Required proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent organization skills to keep records in place and easy to refer always
- Fluency in both spoken & written English & Arabic is a must.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGfirstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.