Sales Engineer- Motors
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Motors and Generators deliver a complete range of motors, generators and mechanical power transmission products for all industries and applications. We provide the highest quality and service to our customers all around the world, with a focus on helping to use energy more efficiently.
You will be working as a Sales Specialist and will be a part of the Motion business for Motors and Generators business line based in Cairo, Egypt. In this role you will be reporting to Line Manager. You will be responsible for developing and managing the marketing and sales action plans to both achieve the key qualitative and quantitative targets in a profitable way, to exceed the sales targets through high performance and to ensure very high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring an effective sales operation either directly with end customers or in collaboration with Channel partners. Ensuring that the targets are achieved, both in regard to sales volumes and profitability.
- Ensuring the development of marketing and sales plan areas in alignment with the LBL manger strategy and market. Responsible for implementing the sales and marketing plans with the MO team.
- Identifying opportunities at existing and potential new customers within defined geographical area, determining plans for acquisition and allocating resources, and participating in the definition of partnership agreements.
- Supporting the development of strong relationships with key customers. Building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers. Ensuring efficient marketing communications.
- Developing large projects, via very good awareness of the customer, understanding the underlying customer needs and identifying new business possibilities, as well as maximizing the potential with existing customers.
- Monitoring client financial status and reports. Identifying and managing potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers or channels. Gathering and analyzing customer data in order to support the sales proposals based on the customer’s particular situation.
- Ensuring the proper prices or margin from the business segment’s perspective in negotiations with customers. Facilitating negotiations and developing the cooperation with channel partners, also including the production of cooperation agreements.
- Responding, reporting and providing feedback to the PG on business trends, understanding the possibilities and challenges in the local market and how these influence the overall strategies for the business segments and the markets. Responsible for identifying and managing risks relating to contract agreements and prices across customers or channels.
- Contributing to Local BL or PG strategy definition and executing through the analysis and identification of new markets in COG & F&B segments, or solutions. Analyzing customer needs for the portfolio, securing customer advantages and benefits as well as white spot analysis and connecting strategies to penetrate the market. Ensuring periodical analyzes of the product portfolio and competitive price level.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- A Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in Sales field.
- Required experience in selling Motors & Generators. Strong understanding of Egyptian Motors Market.
- Excellent communications skills is required . Ability to connect and build credibility with different customers.
- Required good presentation skills, and knowledge of standard IS tools.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGfirstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.