- Job type
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be working as an Events and Branding, Digital and Internal Communications Lead and will be a part of Electrification (EL) business area based in Cairo, Egypt. In this role you will be reporting to Country Communications Manager and will be responsible for executing events and branding communications strategy, plans, policies, standards, materials and content to increase awareness and engagement with the ABB brand for the countries with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be managing EL business area reputation in digital and physical space through social media engagement as well as an effective local digital communications and brand strategy and execution. Giving awareness of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and use of information compliant to the regulations.
- Events and Branding: Ensuring Electrification internal and external events and branding activities (including showrooms, local facilities, and templates used) are in line with global communication guidelines and adapting to current digital needs. Supporting in channel partner branding requirements. Establishing and managing agency relationship for brand collateral support and event execution.
- Digital Communications: Working in close collaboration with EL global communications on digital marketing activities as required and to support a consistent online strategy. Developing, planning and implementing a local digital marketing communications strategy and plan for the business area, including strategic and operational support and advice on all digital communications matters, activities and efforts for the business area such as intranet, web, and social media channels. Maintaining overview of all EL business area activities in the web, social media and multimedia channels, relating to the countries. Coordinating with the functions for all internal digital communications activities, in close collaboration with the country communications manager. Providing digital support for events. Managing relationships with local agency for photo, video and branding support as required and agreed with country communications manager.
- Social Media: Maintaining and monitoring social media accounts for the country and offering constructive interaction with users. Overseeing day-to-day management of campaigns and ensuring brand consistency. Developing content for local social media channels and adapt OR promote global content for local use as required.
- Employee Events: Supporting on content development and set up of local employee meetings OR townhalls, together with local leadership team.
- Processes, Templates and Tools: Using internal communications processes, templates and tools to promote consistent messaging and brand management across the relevant organization. Ensuring alignment with EL Global and ABB group as necessary.
- Editorial: Gathering input, preparing initial for business area success stories in alignment with the local division management team.
- Safety and Integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s OR Master’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, or related area.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years’ experience in Digital Marketing with track record in an international company.
- Candidate should be proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Salesforce, InDesign, Flash, Sitefinity and other content management systems, HTML design, Google Analytics etc.
- Should have experience of working with multiple stakeholders with good negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required. Knowledge of French language is a plus.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGemail@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.