Service Sales Specialist
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
You will be working as a Service Sales Specialist and will be the part of Motion Business Area for Service Division based in Cairo, Egypt. In this role you will be reporting to Service Sales Manager and will be responsible for driving service sales process in collaboration with the Service Sales Manager or Service Manager. You will be also generating service sales opportunities and securing profitable sales within the designated areas. Focusing on installed base penetration (IB) and selling the entire Service product portfolio in collaboration with other ABB service units. Building long term customer relationships and ensure immediate response to specific customer needs and issues.
- Assisting customers’ technical requests and engage with colleagues to take care of any technical issues. Building strong customer relationships on technical, maintenance and operational levels.
- Ensuring contract penetration and renewals and increase YoY contract revenues. Managing Service Contracts deliverables, on time delivery and customers’ requirements.
- Utilizing relevant sales campaigns to scope or portfolio expansions. Maintaining data for designated service contracts, activities etc. in CRM-system (SFDC).
- Provide guidance to customers how to improve operational performances and reduce maintenance costs using ABB service portfolio and IAEN Lifecycle Management teams.
- Utilizing life cycle assessment or reports to suggest upgrades or additional features to meet customer requirements. Engaging with ABB operations team for project
- planning and execution.
- Handling “transactional” service sales to customer. Taking initiatives in identifying growth opportunities for both Service and Solutions sales.
- Collaborating with ABB account managers and sales.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business and following all applicable legal, customer and ABB’s health, safety and environment requirements all the time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Min 4-5 years’ work experience in Service Sales preferably from Industrial or Marine Sectors.
- Strong MS Office Skills with strong sense of customer service.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, French is an advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.