Maintenance Lead (Supervisor)
10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
This is a Maintenance Manager role, reporting to the Operations Manager in Business Area Electrification (EL) located in 10th of Ramadan city and will be responsible for leading the factory maintenance team in planning and improving the reliability, effectiveness and/or efficiency of equipment, technical infrastructure, production lines and/or facilities. You will be also responsible for developing and implementing equipment life cycle management procedures for optimizing costs and profitability.
- Ensuring adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures for all site operations assigned.
- Assuming economic responsibility, organizing with vendors and preparing the budget.
- Continuing to monitor and manage the stock .
- Coordinating contractors before and during execution of work.
- Monitoring compliance to standards, regulations, laws, quality and HSE guidelines.
- Leading qualified employees in one functional team.
- Leveraging to take the lead in assembling, initiating and leading projects.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor of mechanical , electrical or mechatronics engineering from a reputable university.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience dealing with CNC machines maintenance (e.g. punching, press brakes, lathe, milling, electrostatic painting lines and mixing lines) is must.
- Fluency in English & Arabic languages is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong passion towards the operational work and the troubleshooting challenges.
- Detailed oriented person.
- Industrial background is a must (FMCG, Cement or Automotive are preferable).
- Strong TPM background.
- L6S oriented caliber is a plus.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGemail@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.