Expert Service Sales Specialist
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be working as a Service Sales Specialist and will be the part of Electrification Business Area for Global Markets Division based in Cairo, Egypt. In this role, you will be reporting to the Service Sales Manager and will be responsible for driving service sales process in collaboration with the Service Sales Manager. Generating service sales opportunities and secure profitable sales at industry segment. You will also be focusing on Installed Base (IB) penetration and sell the entire service product portfolio for low and medium voltage product and system.
- Penetrating the ABB installed base and promoting the various ABB service portfolio at low and medium voltage scope as upgrade, retrofit, replacement with value-added solutions to the benefit of the customer and ABB. Understanding the industry channel strategy and requirements.
- Preparing the service sales plan for different accounts to ensure the industry segment coverage. Generating service sales leads and develops new market opportunities by utilizing market trend information, identifying and exploring potential new service portfolios.
- Preparing ABB’s service offerings based on customer need and in coordination with the Service Sales Manager. Focusing on the volume and profit to meet ABB budget and target.
- Acting as a marketer/salesperson of ABB’s service products and solutions during marketing activities (trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, customer meetings) with translates the needs of customer into relevant ABB service offerings and solutions.
- Collaborating and communicating with internal ABB divisions for service sales colleagues to ensure strong, positive, and profitable customer relations.
- Demonstrating a high level of professionalism with colleagues and customers daily.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechatronics engineering.
- Minimum 3 – 6 years of experience in the service sales for low voltage and medium voltage products. .
- Should have the strong experience of sales management.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Arabic Language.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EG-Careers@abb.com. No CVs allowed on emails.