Senior Automation Engineer
10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly, and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
You will be working as an Automation Engineer and will be the part of Electrification Business Area for Distribution Solutions Division based in 10th Of Ramadan City, Egypt. In this role you will be reporting to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for supporting ABB’s business strategy by developing and managing a preferred supply base that enhances ABB’s competitiveness and success for our customers.
- Understanding customer requirement for RTU and SCADA based on the specification meetings.
- Programming and commissioning of RTU/SCADA and relays based on different communication protocols.
- Performing all the activities related to assigned projects including preparation of drawings, BOM, schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Identifying the best automation solution that meets the customer requirements.
- Implementing latest ABB technologies related to the product and being sure of following ABB processes related to this activity.
- Cooperating with engineering manager, project management and planning team to load the factory production line.
- Interacting with key clients for the inputs regarding product marketing, supporting the clients in the favor of the company by promoting ABB products and leaving positive impression about ABB employees.
- Performing techno-commercial studies for the selected offers.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Communication engineering.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in designing field of RTU/Scada systems.
- Required detailed oriented engineer with strong passion towards the designing automation field.
- Experience in similar industries is a plus.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Arabic language is a must.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at email@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.