- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Product Manager at ABB Oy, KPM Product Line in Kajaani.
- Working with sales network and product development to manage the product offering and maintain its competitiveness.
- Providing sales and service support and training for the distribution network and customers.
- Cooperating with ABB business units and external partners.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in automation, measurement technology or process engineering.
- Willingness to travel internationally, appr. 30-80 days annually.
- Keen to work with customers and distributors.
- Business and sales driven personality.
- Several years relevant work experience, preferably within Pulp and Paper Industry or supplier of it.
- Good written and spoken English and Finnish skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
We offer a challenging position in an international business environment and the opportunity to work with the modern technology. In this position you have a personal development possibility within the ABB group.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by December 8, 2019.
If you have questions, please contact Tero Kuosmanen, tel. +358 50 332 4722.