Production Planning Manager
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Production Planning Manager to lead the production planning team at ABB Drives Business Line in Helsinki. Cabinet Drives’s production planning team is responsible for the unit’s production planning processes and tasks, ensuring timely loading of the unit’s production lines and ensuring material availability. As Production Planning Manager, you will be responsible for your team’s daily activities and process development.
- Development of production planning process
- Close cooperation with the production lines, sales and procurement
- Supervisory tasks related to the team’s operations
- Controlling and tracking production line loads
- Maintenance and development of SAP, PowerBI, Excel, etc. tools and reports.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc.in industrial engineering or logistics
- A few years’ experience in technical field
- Experience in modern ERP systems
- A process-oriented mindset and ability to grasp the bigger picture
- Group and supervisory skills and a constructive interaction style
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Ideally, you have problem solving skills and a few years’ experience in production planning is desired
- Initiative and an independent approach to work is beneficial
- Ability to use SAP and Excel (development experience is an added bonus) is an advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by November 12, 2019
If you have questions, please contact Production Line Manager Mikko Hyden, tel. +358 50 33 28990