- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Business Controller at ABB Power Grids Finland Oy, Grid Integration business line in Vaasa.
- You will support effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting financial data in order to evaluate various business alternatives and recommend the most appropriate business solutions.
- Your duties will also include project control and contributing to process development.
- Master’s degree in economics or comparable educational background
- Experience in financial controlling
- Structured method of working
- Business-oriented and service-oriented mindset
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to crunch numbers and see what’s behind them
- Fluent spoken and written skills in English and Finnish (spoken and written)
- Strong experience of control using SAP and familiarity with MS Office, especially Excel
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey
We offer you a challenging working environment with multiple LPGs in a business with international contacts, as well as a good opportunity for professional growth and career advancement in finance and controlling.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by December 13, 2019.
If you have questions, please contact Pirkko Nordström, Local Product Group Controller, tel. +358 50 334 2896 / email firstname.lastname@example.org