Customer Support Specialist
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist at ABB Oy, Domestic Sales business line in Helsinki. Our customer support team in Finland ensures customer satisfaction by processing all customer related tasks timely and precisely. We make sure that things and tasks are executed well on-time. Providing high quality of service to improve customer satisfaction will highly determine your success in this role.
- Customer account management and executing the daily operations from orders to invoicing.
- Providing first class customer service to Finnish customers.
- Providing acknowledge and visibility to customer in a timely manner.
- Active collaboration and co-ordination with sales, purchasing and logistics team to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Providing quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensuring timely and accurate invoicing.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- To be considered for this role, you need to possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a similar degree, with minimum 2 years of progressive customer service or logistics experience.
- Previous experience working with SAP.
- You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You must possess a great team work attitude, strong attention to detail, preventing errors and solving problems. You must have the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Innovation and proactivity are a way-of-working for You.
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English.
- Ideally, you are also team player with proactive attitude.
- Previous experience of order-delivery process is an advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
We have team of professionals and service minded people. We warmly welcome you to join our team of success. We offer you team support and co-operation in different tasks, as well as a challenging and rewarding position with a direct customer interface. You will also have the opportunity for a personal and professional development.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by February 21, 2020.
If you have questions, contact Terhi Forsbacka, Customer Support Manager, tel. +358 503 324 502 Monday to Friday 15:00-17:00.