- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for Plant Maintenance Supervisors to join ABB Oy, Motors and Generators business line in Vaasa. As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for achieving goals set for production and a significant share of your responsibility will be development of maintenance activities.
- Foreman, managing daily maintenance activities by internal and external resources
- Planning and execution of preventive and predictive maintenance plan.
- Occupational safety and HR management tasks are an important part of your job.
- The work requires readiness for flexible work schedule.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or equivalent, mechanical or automation preferred.
- Previous experience in industrial maintenance activities is a merit.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to motivate others.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Finnish.
- Knowledge of Windows environment, MS Office programs and SAP.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
• A challenging position in an international working environment.
• The opportunity for personal development.
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by December 17, 2019
If you have questions, contact Johan Kalander, tel. +358 50 3347647, firstname.lastname@example.org