HR Business Partner for Solar Inverters
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
As a core member ABB’s HR team in the Smart Power Business Line, you will partner with business leaders at our Helsinki Solar inverters Site in Finland, as well as regionally across our other Solar inverter sales & service locations in the Northern Europe region to develop and implement business people strategies. You will also support business goals and initiative by ensuring relevant people capabilities and organizational effectiveness in close collaboration with local country business management. Furthermore, you will counsel and coach business leadership on the organization issues and advise solutions, as well as represent business needs and provide continuous improvement feedback in interface with the HR Central.
- Partnering with the relevant leaders to understand business drivers, current and long-term strategy, and identifying opportunities for HR to add value to the business.
- In close collaboration with HR Central, setting and Implementing strategy and actions to ensure a healthy and sustainable talent structure in the organization related to organization restructuring, optimal utilization, redeployment, diversity and inclusion and best allocation of people resources.
- Driving high performance in Solar Inverters business, in line with global business performance standards, KPIs, and targets.
- Representing HR in the wider business, establishing strong relationships with leaders by providing support and guidance in HR matters.
- Co-designing and implement organization structure and principles in line with HR Central rules and standards; developing high performing teams, including organization restructuring, optimal utilization, redeployment and right-sizing of people resources.
- Ensuring that people and organizational capabilities required in the mid-long term are understood and actioned, including maintaining adequate levels of resources required to meet or exceed the annual business targets.
- Ensuring competency development actions are in place to support business strategy; Implement learning and development activities, to build and improve competence in collaboration with HR Central.
- Interpreting HR Analytics data to understand key organizational dynamics, trends and issues and utilizing findings to define and execute the appropriate actions.
- Deciding on change management need to support business strategy and plan; implementing necessary measures and actions to facilitate change, including communication, reorganization, performance management, motivation, recognition according to Central HR.
- Interpretation and guidance to ensure compliance with contract provisions, wage laws, and standard regulations. Providing direction to company management to ensure all contracts are compliant, making sure that employees and employers are both engaged in the labor relations process. Addressing complaints/ grievance processing, as well as representing the Company in employees’ disputes/ grievance. Working with local external HR & legal advisors to resolve HR topics as appropriate.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Master's or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 15 years’ HR experience in a similar regional role in a global organization
- A full range of functional HR skills: workforce planning, recruitment, performance management, compensation, organizational development, talent management, succession planning, and change management
- Broad HR functional knowledge and expertise
- Proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding goals
- Strong partnering, project management, consultation, collaboration, change management and influencing skills
- Experience of working with regional network to lead and manage HR agenda
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English, Italian language skills a plus.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by December 29, 2019.
If you have questions, contact Local Product Group Manager, Kimmo Salmi, tel +358 050 332 6895.