- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Liaison at ABB Power Grids in Finland or Sweden. You will be a member of a globally dispersed team that has the role of being the key interface between all the Power Grids Business Lines. You will be required to develop an effective, collaborative relationship with a significant number of stakeholders across the ABB Power Grids global business.
- Supporting the Cybersecurity Practice Leader in defining, developing and implementing cybersecurity initiatives, policies, standards, guidelines and practices within Power Grids
- Managing the response to cybersecurity incidents and product vulnerabilities
- Representing ABB Power Grids as a leader and expert in customer discussions regarding cybersecurity
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of global cybersecurity risks and market requirements, including regulations and standards
- Anticipating and influencing current and future technologies and trends
- Actively contributing to identify, manage and reduce cybersecurity risks
- Supporting the successful deployment of cybersecurity awareness and communication campaigns
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- Several years’ experience in information security and or information risk management in a large global organization
- In-depth understanding of cybersecurity technology, solutions and processes
- Extensive knowledge of industrial / power automation technology
- Strong information security knowledge and good network within the security professional community
- Experience in building large global organizations, with a strong service culture and effective remote people management skills
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to tailor and engage communication across all levels of the organization with the appropriate degree of cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. Fluency in additional languages would be a bonus
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
We are interested in employing people who take pride in their craft, can work successfully in a team with different experience and skills, are interested in learning, and insist on high standards of professionalism and performance. We are seeking individual committed to delivering and improving quality.
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by January 22, 2020. The position will be filled as soon as we find the suitable candidate.
If you have questions, please contact Joe Doetzl firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +1 (678) 825-1437 (please note the time zone UTC -5).