Senior Mobile Developer
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Software Design, Implementation and Testing
- Close cooperation with our UI/UX designers and C++ communications team
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Clear understanding of Android and iOS differences
- Ability to work in Xcode and Android studio
- Willingness to do Unit Testing and Test Automation
- Jenkins or similar experience to manage the build jobs
- Readiness for agile way of working
- Ability to communicate with everyone else in the team is essential
- Android development skills using Java, JNI is a benefit
- iOS development skills using Swift, Objective C or C++ are an asset
- Experience of Apple’s Certificate management and coordination with Developer Portal is very useful
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
• Interesting and challenging tasks in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
If you have questions, please contact Mikko Nevalainen, Design Manager, tel. +358 50 3358 795. Available on Tue 18.2. at 13-14 and Thu 27.2. at 14-15 pm.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by March 1, 2020.