IT and Master Data Development Manager
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for an IT and Master Data Manager at ABB Oy, Drives Service product group in Helsinki. In this role, your responsibility is to successfully deliver, maintain and improve overall IT application services and master data at Global Service Center, Finland including management of application support processes for daily operations.
- Overall management of defined service IS tools business requirements and master data development.
- Direct line manager duties for Manager of Service Master Data Management team, senior individual contributor role for IT-related tasks.
- Leading the master data development providing leadership, guidance, support and vision.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders to update status, resolve issues, and manage expectations.
- Collaborating with ABB Group, country and business IT management to identify and plan information systems’ development and to contribute to the achievement of a higher level of system efficiency, effectiveness, quality and operational functionality.
- Turning business requirements to use cases. Leading application development projects and/or initiatives together with tool owners and business process owners.
- Analyzing user feedback and making corrective actions to improve satisfaction for IT services.
- Managing Implementation projects and agreeing with stakeholders on implementation and roll-out plans.
- Collaborating with application owners to design, plan and coordinate training courses to ensure users are able to properly and effectively use the implemented systems.
- Guiding, training, supporting and motivating other project, IT team and master data team members. Taking care of communication and regular information with network and building up the networking between units within the organization.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A B. Sc. or M.Sc. in a suitable field, e.g. information systems or economics.
- At least 5 years of experience within different functions (IS development, sales or service).
- Knowledge of ABB organization and products.
- Understanding of IT tool and platform technologies as well as experience of IT tool development and management.
- Understanding market and customer interface, visionary regarding future business needs.
- Negotiation and networking skills, strategic thinking and commitment to the accountabilities.
- Leadership skills.
- Solid project management skills and experience in global business environment.
- Proven application management and process improvement skills.
- Ability to motivate, coach and share the knowledge.
- Willingness to travel (around 10 travelling days per year).
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of service business and master data management in as seen as an advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
If you have questions, please contact Sami Pollari, Vice President, Drives Service, tel. +358 50 332 6947. Between 17.-26.2.2020 please contact Jukka Itkonen, IS Manager, Drives, tel. +358 50 332 6781.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by February 26, 2020.