- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer at ABB Oy, Motion Service, Global Technical Support Center Helsinki.
- Supporting the local sales organization and customers in determining most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions
- Preparing technical/commercial offers based on customer specification requirements
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs and handle sales projects
- Co-ordinating with vendors and sales team to arrive at optimum cost for ABB offering
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in mechanical or electrical engineering
- A few years of relevant work experience
- The ability to work in multinational environment
- Excellent written and spoken Finnish and English skills
- Experience in reading technical drawings is seen as an advantage
- Ideally you have a proactive and systematic way of working, capability to solve problems and create solutions
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
We offer a challenging position in an international working environment with a great team environment, career development possibilities and much more.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by February 23, 2020.
If you have questions, please contact Spare parts Sales Manager Laura Alanen, tel. +358 50 33 21210