- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Sales Specialist at ABB Oy, Domestic Sales business line in Finland. You will be located either in Vaasa or Helsinki, Pitäjänmäki. As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for sales of electrification products and systems within a designated market in accordance with strategy. You are keen to build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues and also identify and develop new sales opportunities. You will also ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process by creating added value for the customer and ABB by ensure the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals.
We are looking for a person who has a proven sales track record and know-how preferably within electrification products and systems. You are a result driven person and have a passion for consultative and solution sales. We offer a challenging position in an international working environment and induction to the job based on previous experience. We also offer the opportunity for professional development and career within the organization and personal development in the form of training.
- Selling electrification products/systems/services to targeted customers.
- Establishing and maintaining effectively customer relationships.
- Preparing sales plans using company tools and performing regular status reviews.
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market.
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes.
- Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc.in in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of medium and low voltage products and systems.
- A proven sales track record in solution sales.
- Familiarity with MS Office tools.
- Willingness to travel in Finland.
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English skills. Other languages seen as a benefit.
- Ideally, you have experience within electrification product and systems sales. Ideally, you’re also familiar with the following: OEM, EPC segments and customers, direct and indirect sales and channels as well as the Sales Force tool.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by August 9, 2020.
If you have questions, contact Mikko Mäkäräinen, tel. +358 50 334 3234.