Senior .Net Developer
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for two Senior .Net Developers at ABB Oy, Drives Service Division in Helsinki. You will work on globally unique projects for customers from all over the world. You will participate in the design and implementation of high-tech solutions in areas like IoT, Cloud, advanced visualization or mobile/web solutions. We are looking for active and independent developers, who are ready to fight for project success together with his/her teammates.
You will be rewarded with a role that will give you exposure across the business and your digital solutions will have a wide reaching and real impact. You will be able to showcase your backend .NET and DB skills and have a voice that the business will value. We operate in an Agile Development environment and you will be part of regular Scrums and short sprint cycles with a focus on delivery of solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Participating in requirements analysis
- Collaborating with our internal team to produce application design and architecture
- Working closely with our off-shore team for implementation
- Testing the deliverables
- Developing documentation
- Serving as an expert on application and providing technical support onsite
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/IT or M.Sc. in any field
- Several years of professional experience in C# on implementation and consumption of web services
- Understanding of OOP principles and design patterns and implementation of enterprise level systems as well as experience building scalable applications using fundamental design principles
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming and familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL\NewSQL databases
- Experience in Microsoft Azure platform, Git, unit testing and Continuous Integration experience with Azure DevOps
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
For more information, please contact Global Program Manager Kumar Subramanian, tel. +358 50 3325 218, best available on weekdays between 15-18.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by September 27, 2020.