Global Electrical Engineering Process, Systems & Tools Owner
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Motion is a pioneering technology leader, driving innovation in motion industries. We keep the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our motors and drives are an integral part of everyone's lives, writing the future of smart motion.
You will work as Global Electrical Engineering Process, Systems & Tools Owner in Motion (MO) Business Area. You will be responsible for coordinating and developing electrical engineering processes globally in R&D department and will be working in cooperation with Product Engineering, Order Based Engineering and other stakeholders globally.
- Developing engineering processes and tools with our IT and engineering experts.
- Coordinating implementation of engineering processes and supporting all engineering locations globally.
- Developing electromechanical approach in R&D product development projects.
- Securing that electrical engineering tools support products and working as a Project Manager for Ethernet Private Lan (ePlan) development project.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining global systems, interfaces and libraries.
- Driving optimization and standardization of electromechanical approach in product development, engineering and production.
- Securing global support for R&D, engineering and production locations.
- Driving and implementing our electrical engineering vision for integrating electrical and mechanical design tools and PLM system together.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- M.Sc. in engineering or IT.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of engineering processes, electromechanics and electrical engineering.
- Must have Project management skills.
- Should have extensive knowledge in Eplan, IT architecture competence and PLM (Windchill) knowledge.
- Experience of cabinet built frequency converter electrical engineering.
- Good cooperation and team-work skills.
- Fluent communication skills in English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.