HR Business Partner
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner for Motors and Generators in Helsinki. You will be driving the overall HR contribution, translating business goals into HR priorities and ensuring effective implementation of the HR processes. In this role you will work as a member of HRBP team but also have an independent responsibility area with dedicated unit and management team responsibilities. You will report to HR Business Partner, Motors and Generators, Finland.
- Working closely with leaders to understand business drivers, current and long-term strategy, and identifying opportunities for HR to add value to the business
- Ensuring competence development actions are in place to support business strategy
- Identifying learning requirements for professionals and implementing the development activities with business leaders
- Driving strategic and systematic leadership development, fostering good leadership culture for the organization
- Providing timely support, sharing expertise and coaching for line managers about HR practices, processes and policies (hire to retire -processes, recruitments, compensation, labor law & collective agreements, talent management, HR systems & tools, wellbeing & occupational health, global mobility) in partnership with other HR experts
- Co-operating with employee representatives
- Supporting People & Culture strategy initiatives: passion, diversity & inclusion, outside in thinking and acting, trust and empowerment; building healthy & inspiring workplace
- Becoming an active and valuable member in ABB’s professional HR community, finding ways to do things better while supporting each other
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A proven track record in an HR Business Partner role or similar HR experience, preferably in a global & multidimensional organization
- Broad knowledge of HR processes
- A strategic mindset and passion to drive results through people
- A business-oriented and dynamic approach in managing HR topics
- Strong background of leading HR agenda and change successfully
- The capability to communicate openly, understand different perspectives and find common ground
- A can-do attitude, problem solving capabilities and strong drive for delivering results
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by September 16, 2020.
If you have questions, please contact:
Anne Heinonen, HR Business Partner, Motors and Generators Finland, tel. +358 50 3326704. Available on September 4 at 9-10, September 8 at 13-14.30, September 11 at 14-15.