Technical Training Center Coordinator
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Technical Training Center Coordinator at ABB Oy, Drive Service division in Helsinki. Job brings the opportunity to be a part of a multicultural and agile team in different locations.
- Support all team members and participants in the back office
- Be the first responder! Actively lead the requests coming to Helsinki Training Center with mail or other channels
- Coordinating trainings sales in quoting, scheduling and supporting of Helsinki Training Center
- Contribute process optimization micro task forces inside the team and take inactive to lead some of them in addition to daily work
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business or proven significant amount of experience in a similar position within industry
- Strong skills in MS Office specifically in Excel and PowerPoint. PowerBI knowledge will be benefit
- Good understanding of functionalities of SAP and Salesforce
- Perfect written and spoken skills in English, Finnish language skills are advantage
- Resilient self-motivation on long run projects
- Strong understanding of customer focus sales approaches
- Solution focus and good negotiation skills
- Strong self-follow-ups of assigned tasks
- Learning Management Systems, specifically MyLearning and familiarity with internal tools used in competency management like PCS2 is a benefit
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by October 22, 2020.
Please send CV's and applications only using application form, not by email.
If you have questions, please contact Global Competency Manager of MOSE Onur Bal, tel. +358 50 3326545, email email@example.com, available on Tuesdays at 4.00 to 5.00 pm Finnish local time.