ABB Talent Internship Program
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Are you currently a 3rd year bachelor’s student or 1st year master’s student? Are you looking for opportunities to develop your skills through work experience? We are now looking for a new group of students to join our ABB Talent Internship Program in Helsinki and Vaasa.
The Internship Program will start in April 2021 and last for 2 years. During the program ABB guarantees you a summer internship position for two summers as well as personal mentoring and trainings to strengthen your personal development and knowledge of the technical field and the company.
We are especially looking for students in the fields of automation, electrical, electromechanical, industrial, mechanical and process engineering, as well as IT/software.
- An interest towards new technologies and digitalization
- A proactive approach to work, curiosity for learning new things
- Living ABB’s core values of courage, care, curiosity and collaboration which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Currently a 3rd year bachelor’s or 1st year master’s student
- Preferably studying in one of the following fields: automation, electrical, electromechanical, industrial, mechanical and process engineering, IT/software
- Fluency in English, for most of the roles skills in Finnish are an advantage
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with others in a multicultural and changing environment
- Previous work experience from your field of studies is not a requirement but being able to show your interest in it certainly is!
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
Interested in joining the crew? We look forward to receiving your application by 1.11.2020.
The application process has two stages. First-round interviews will be arranged as non-live video interviews for which invitations will be sent out on 9.11.2020. A round of interviews will be carried out after 23.11.2020.
For more information please contact Talent Partner Jenni Jussila, tel. +358 50 3328 951. Best available on 15.10. between 9-11 and 30.10. between 14-16 or visit our Talent Program site on new.abb.com/fi/uralle.