- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor at ABB Oy, Drive Products Division in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki. In this role you will be responsible for supervising production and continuous improvement of frequency converters production processes. Team management as well as working safety related tasks will be an important part of your daily work. You will work in a customer focused organization fulfilling fast pace delivery expectations. Work will be executed primarily in two shifts, morning and evening. We offer a challenging position in a positive working environment with an opportunity to participate in production development.
- Acting as supervisor to manufacturing team and ensuring safety of the personnel
- Ensuring timely delivery of quality products by efficient resource management and elimination of process disturbances
- Making sure that we reach set development targets with a positive attitude
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering, automation, industrial management or a related field
- Previous experience from a production supervisor role
- Good skills and understanding of production and logistics processes
- Good organizing and communication skills
- The ability to motivate your team through a positive attitude while challenging current process status
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English, both written and spoken
- Experience in SAP Production Planning module and MS Office is considered as plus
- Ideally, you have suitable background and experience for acting as a supervisor of electrical work
More about us
ABB Drive Products is a technology leader serving industries, infrastructure and machine builders with world-class drives and softstarters. With our products, global scale and local presence, we help our customers to improve energy efficiency, productivity and safety. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We all together make the difference for our customers every day.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
If you have questions, contact Production Manager Jarkko Bäckman, tel. +358 50 332 5096, available March 30th between 3-4 pm and, April 7th between 9-10 am.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by April 13th, 2021. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.