- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Production Planner at ABB Oy, System Drives division in Helsinki. In this role you will plan and schedule production work queue to meet customer delivery expectations. We offer you a position with an opportunity for a personal and professional development.
- Supporting and following-up on production progress to ensure smooth operational execution
- Participating in forecasting process in order to secure material availability.
- Analyzing and collecting production data from various data sources and creating a regular production status report regarding delivery status and capacity availability
- Development of production planning process and tools to meet business requirements
- Maintaining bill of materials and routing data outing data for product costing purposes and conducting analysis for corrective action
- Acting as a production interface towards sales, order based engineering and other key stakeholders
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Industrial Management, Business Administration, Automation or related field.
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Solutions-oriented approach
- Experience in data analysis and related IT tools
- Excellent analytical skills and strong decision-making abilities
- Open-minded and enthusiastic for constant improvement and innovation
- Team player, good communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders
- Good MS Office skills
- Advantages would be work experience of production planning in Engineered to Order business and experience with Production Planning in SAP or in another ERP-system.
- Ideally you have a few years’ work experience from factory operations
- Experience of Power BI report is considered as a benefit
- Ability to quickly learn new IT skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by January 24, 2021.
If you have questions, please contact Production Planning Manager Juhana Junes, tel. +358 50 3325863. Available on Jan 13th from 14.00 to 15.00 and Jan 18th from 10.00 to 11.00 am Finnish local time.