- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for an IT Specialist at ABB Oy, Drives division in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki. In this position, you will be part of ABB's network of IT professionals and process community carrying out demanding development tasks and setting the way IT is utilized to support business requirements. We offer a challenging and interesting position with possibilities to develop your skills within various technical areas and business processes knowledge.
- Operating as IT infrastructure specialist for the entire Drives division that consists of over 1000 employees and where IT is a critical part of daily operations.
- Your role includes management of various challenging IT areas: supporting the End user computing environment, server management, security & vulnerability management, definition and supporting infrastructure changes such as network operations.
- Assisting application owners in specific requests and developing the availability of overall IT services.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Strong IT knowledge with 5+ years’ experience working in a complex IT environment.
- Solid project experience and experience in IT operations.
- Knowledge of server (MS SQL) management, IT networks and integrations.
- You are a teamplayer with the ability to promote a team environment.
- Fluency in English and good Finnish language skills.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office tools.
- Ideally, you have good understanding of business processes.
- Thorough knowledge of IT service management concepts (ITIL) is a plus
- Good knowledge of Drives products is an advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by January 14, 2021.
If you have questions, please contact Jukka Itkonen, IS manager LBU Drives Finland, tel. +358 50 3326 781. Available on Jan 5th between 11-13, Jan 8th between 11-12 and 14-15.