CI Development and HSE Manager
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a team player to a combined role of Continuous Improvement (CI) Development and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager at ABB Oy, System Drives Division in Helsinki. This role reports to Continuous Improvement Manager.
- Ownership of CI development in System Drives, Finland, cooperation with global System Drives local divisions
- Ownership & development of HSE in System Drives, Finland
- Organization competence development related to CI and HSE
- Lead continuous improvement and process development projects
- Support organizing & execution of continuous improvement & innovation events
- Ramp-up/down manager activities for new product development projects
- Master’s degree in engineering field is mandatory
- Continuous improvement managing & development experience in global environment is mandatory
- Lean development, project & process management and experience of facilitating events is an advantage
- Health, safety and environment development experiences is considered as an advantage
- Team player, good communication skills, ability to interact with stakeholders at various levels, excellent facilitating skills, strong decision-making abilities, ability to learn quickly
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (or higher belt) certification is an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish is mandatory, excellent English is an advantage
- Good MS Office skills, Minitab skill is seen as a benefit
More about us
ABB System Drives is a global supplier of high-power, high-performance drives, drive systems and packages for industrial processes and large infrastructure applications. With our industry leading technology and global support, we help our customers, partners and equipment manufacturers with asset reliability, performance improvement and energy efficiency in mission critical applications. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We all together make the difference for our customers every day.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
If you have questions, please contact Klaus Kangas (Continuous Improvement Manager, System Drives, Finland), tel. +358 50 3322692.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by April 15, 2021. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.