Global Sales Support Specialist
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
Our growing business Switches and Fusegear within ABB is looking for you who want to contribute to the development of our Product Group and growth! Do you want to be part of a learning organization, a great team and a fantastic work environment with plenty of opportunities to enhance your career? If so, you have come to the right place, join our exciting journey and add great value to our team and business! As part of the Electrification Division and the Smart Products Business Unit, we develop, produce and sell a complete range of Low Voltage Switches, Fusegear and Cable Distribution Cabinets.
- Supporting our local sales organizations and product marketing team in the assigned set of countries with technical and commercial tasks and serving as key technical sources in the assigned area.
- Working with customers globally, some travelling is included (due to Covid-19 this will be valid according to safety regulations and country policies).
- Providing technical advice and comments on enquiry specifications for customers.
- Providing technical support during technical meetings, products presentations and negotiations.
- Preparing offers in coordination with local sales units and global sales managers; ensuring that technical and financial aspects of offers, including price and trading conditions, are appropriate.
- Contributing to our sales targets by providing cross-function coordination.
- Working closely with colleagues and customers while broadening your global network and deepening your technical and sales skills.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering or/and a solid technical background in electrotechnics. Graduate level candidates are welcome to apply too.
- Proficiency in Swedish and English.
- A strong sense for service, customer-focused mindset and willpower that contribute to our future success.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English – documents in other languages will not be reviewed.
Corporate Talent Team, ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together.
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.